OPEN GYM ID CARDS
WALKING IN THE GYM
open gym hours
ACTIVE LIVING (50+ YEARS OLD)
Monday - Friday (9:00AM-12:00PM)
Monday - Friday (9:00AM - 3:00PM)
Monday - Friday (3:00PM - 5:00PM)
Sunday (4:30PM - 6:30PM) - ENDS DECEMBER 18
NO OPEN GYM DATES
9/4, 9/5, 9/18, 9/30, 10/31, 11/14-12/11, 12/25, 12/26, AND 1/1
EARLY RELEASE DATES (2:00PM - 5:00PM START)
9/28, 10/10, 10/26, 11/16, 12/17
Open Gym schedule and availability is contingent upon programming & events; call 815.886.6222 for an updated schedule.
OPEN GYM RULES
Abuse of gym rules will not be tolerated; offenders may lose gym use privileges. The Recreation Department is not responsible for lost or stolen personal items. Please keep all valuables out of sight, in a locker, or in your car.
- Limited to sporting activities only.
- Food & beverages (including gum & candy) are not allowed in the gym.
- Fighting, swearing, spitting or loitering are not allowed.
- Dunking & dodge ball are not allowed.
- Black sole & dress shoes, hats or loose jewelry are not allowed.
- Gang symbols are not allowed.
- Smoking & chewing tobacco is not allowed.
- Must check in, pay and receive wristband at each visit. Wristband must be shown to attendant prior to entering gym.
- No disruptive or inappropriate behavior will be tolerated.