Romeoville Recreational Programs
All participants, members, and guests entering the building must check their temperature and wear a mask at all times. Please read the guidelines below for further details and directions.
- Upon entering the building, stand in front of the contactless self-screener
- Follow directions on scanner
- If temperature is under 100.4, please proceed inside the building
- If temperature is 100.4 or above, you will not be allowed to proceed inside the building and need to leave immediately
- Masks are required at ALL times inside the building, even while exercising or participating in sporting activities
- Masks are required for anyone above the age of 2
- Anyone that does not wear a mask will be asked to leave the building
We appreciate your continued support of the Recreation Department’s programs and mission. For additional questions, please contact the Recreation Department
The Romeoville Recreation Department wants to help you make the most of your leisure time! We offer a wide variety of programs for every age group from infants to seniors and in-between. From athletic to special interest programs, we're sure you will find something fun to do in Romeoville with the Recreation Department. We offer online registration as well as in-person registration for most of our program offerings.
If you have your program and code selected you can click this button to enter our online registration page. Please make sure you have already registered with the Romeoville Recreation Department to avoid any issues with your online registration. If you have any questions you can find more details regarding how to register online here.
If you would like to view our current brochure you can view it by clicking the link below. Our brochure will show our current program offerings as well as all of our events and services.
If you’re not sure which program you would like to register for please use the side navigation bar or the below links to view our current offerings or click the above button which will start with our current Early Childhood programs.
The Romeoville Recreation Department offers online registration as well as in person registration for Romeoville residents and non-residents. To view a list of frequently asked questions, policies, and details regarding online information please click the above button or this link here. Topics include:
- How To Register Online
- Acquiring Username/Password
- Residency/Non-Residency Information
- Program/Class Cancellations
- Refund Policy
- Inclusion Aides
- Program Scholarships
- Registration Rules & Regulations