The Village of Romeoville Presents
GATES OPEN: 4:30PM
OPENING ACT: HILLBILLY ROCKSTARZ
SUPPORTING act: tbA
josh tuRner: 8:30pm
$60 Premium General Admission
$30 General Admission
If purchasing tickets as a Guest, your tickets can not be reprinted. So please save them to your device or print them and keep them in a safe location.
Need help? Call the Romeoville Recreation Center 815-886-6222
All seats are considered general admission, open-seating, in uncovered grassy areas.
No physical seats will be provided or available to rent.
You are allowed to bring your own folding-style lawn/camping chairs or standing room only.
No blankets are permitted on the ground and MAY NOT be used to reserve seating.
Guests will be required to stay in the section that corresponds to their ticket/wristband.
No outside food or beverages are allowed.
Food and beverages will be available for purchase from a variety of vendors in the Village Hall main parking Lot C from 5:00PM-10:30PM
Alcoholic beverages will also be available for purchase at the Deer Crossing Park Concession Stand and within the concert grounds. All alcoholic beverages must be purchased using beverage tickets (available for sale onsite with cash or credit). Guests who are 21+ must show a valid ID and receive a wristband before purchasing alcohol.
Most vendors accept both cash and credit. An ATM will be available onsite.
Parking map and details forthcoming.
There will be dedicated parking, drop-off, and pick-up areas for guest with disabilities.
Additional details and map forthcoming.
For your enjoyment & safety, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- No weapons of any kind, including: guns, edged weapons, pocket knives.
- No soliciting, loitering, or littering.
- No fighting.
- No illegal/illicit substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia.
- No obscene language, gang symbols, signs, or gestures.
- No obscene attire, shirts and shoes must be worn at all times. All hats must be worn properly.
- No smoking in food court or tiered seating.
- No outside food or beverages.
- No grills or open flames.
- No animals or pets.
- The following items are prohibited: umbrellas, coolers, strollers, wagons, cans, bottles, fireworks, laser pointers, artificial noisemakers, bikes, rollerblades, hover-boards, and skateboards.
- Bags are limited in size (12"x6"x12"). No large bags (gym bags, backpacks, oversized bags).
- No additional guests will be allowed entry once capacity has been met.
- No refunds.
ALL BAGS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH BEFORE ENTRY INTO EVENT.
Any prohibited items may be confiscated and not returned. Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of law enforcement or village employees.