The Village of Romeoville Parks and Recreation Department presents Fall RecCamp. RecCamp has been designed to provide safe and convenient care for students, kindergarten through 5th grade. This program follows the Valley View School District 365U calendar and will NOT be available on days off of school. The program is only available while school is fully remote learning. Camp will be held in the Rec Center gymnasiums.
8:30am - 3:30pm
$126.00 Per Week
7:00am - 8:30am
$27.00 Per Week
3:30pm - 6:00pm
$45.00 Per Week
RecCamp will be available for weekly registration. Participants must be registered by the Thursday prior to the start of each week of camp.
Call the Recreation Center Front Desk at 815.886.6222 to register.
- Must be a Romeoville resident in grade Kindergarten-5th.
- Participant must come to camp each day with a self-provided mask. Masks must be worn indoors and at drop off except when eating and drinking. Masks must be worn outdoors when social distancing cannot be maintained/ possible. Mask must properly cover nose and mouth at all times.
- Participants must be self-sufficient in fulfilling their remote learning schedule and completing their expected classwork on their own. Program staff will do their best in offering assistance. Program staff are NOT teachers. Staff are NOT responsible for children’s learning.
- Participants must be able to maintain personal space and keep 6-foot distance from campers and staff to adhere to proper social distancing guidelines.
- Participants must be able to be fully independent in the bathroom including cleaning themselves up and changing their clothes in the event of an accident.
- Participants must be able to independently open food wrappers and containers.
- Participants must to be able to follow proper hygiene such as frequent hand washing or sanitation, coughing/sneezing into a tissue or elbow, and avoid touching their face.
- Participants must be able to follow directions from program staff.
- Eligibility, needs, and program availability subject to change based on COVID-19 guidelines and updates.
Participant Needs & Supplies
- Backpack to self-contain materials
- Weekly class schedule submitted the Thursday prior
- Laptop, charger, and corded headphones
- Breakfast (for before care participants)
- Lunch/Snacks/Water bottle
- Book or quiet activity
- School Supplies required by school/teacher