Other Pertinent Information
- Testing Facility Locations
- Walgreens is offering testing if you are eligible. The first step is to fill out their online assessment.
- Illinois Department of Public Health: Guidance on the Use of Masks by the General Public
- Centers for Disease Control: Recommendation Regarding the Use of Cloth Face Coverings
- Face Covering Tips and Guidelines
- ComEd Suspends Disconnections until March 2021 & Encourages Customers to Take Advantage of Expanded Assistance Options to Help with Energy Bills. Click here for more information.
- ComEd Bill Payment Assistance Program - helps income eligible customers who are past-due on their energy bills.
Click here for English. Click here for Spanish.
- Residential Customers Who Are Without Power Encouraged to Contact ComEd to Have Service Restored
- ComEd Taking Steps to Lift Communities During Coronavirus Pandemic
- March 25, 2020 - MetroNet Announces COVID-19 Relief Plan for Families and Businesses
- 19 Ways that MetroNet is helping to fight the effects of COVID 19
- Solutions for your Business
- Solutions for your Household Needs
- PACE Bus Temporarily Combines Routes Beginning May 18th
- Information about Pace’s Response to COVID-19
workforce center of will county
senior services of will county
- March 18, 2020 - Senior Services of Will County COVID-19 Update
- March, 2020 - Resources, Information, Services and Programs to Keep Senior Safe, Healthy and Independent
forest preserve district of will county
- Internet Essentials from Comcast - Affordable internet at home for eligible households. For more information, click here.
- March 18, 2020 - Comcast Increases Access to and Speeds of Internet Essentials’ Low-Income Internet Service to Support Americans Through the Coronavirus Pandemic
- March 13, 2020 - Comcast Announces Comprehensive COVID-19 Response to Help Keep Americans Connected to the Internet
ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
- The Illinois Department of Human Services is offering Call 4 Calm mental health support. If you or a loved one are struggling with stress related to the COVID-19 pandemic and need emotional support, text TALK to 552020 for English or HABLAR for Spanish. This service is free and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. People seeking assistance will remain anonymous and will provide only their first name and zip code, which enables the service to link you to a counselor in your area who is knowledgeable about available local resources. Land line users can call (217) 545-5100 for assistance.
- State of Illinois Press Releases
- Will County Press Releases
- Will County COVID-19 webpage
- July 29, 2020 - Governor Issues New Restrictions on Youth and Adult Sports
- July 29, 2020 - Illinois Phase 4 All Sports Guidelines
- April 6, 2020 - IDPH Guidance for the Use of Face Masks
- Illinois Department of Commerce COVID-19 Emergency Resources for Residents
- April 2, 2020 - Gov. Pritzker Kicks Off ‘All in Illinois’ to Reinforce State’s Stay at Home Message
- March 30, 2020 - Governor’s Office Daily COVID-19 Q & A
- March 30, 2020 - The Governor’s Office provided updated guidance regarding the establishment of new rules for childcare centers and homes operating during the state of emergency.
- March 30, 2020 - Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation Announces Help for Consumers Struggling to Make Payments on their Debts Due to the COVID-19 Crisis and Guidance for its Regulated Financial Sectors
- Illinois Department of Revenue - Taxpayer Resources
- The Illinois Department of Revenue (IDOR) announced a 90-day extension of certain Illinois Sales Tax exemption renewals
- Federal REAL ID Deadline Extended to Oct. 1, 2021
- March 16, 2020 - Illinois Gaming Board Suspends all Licensed Video Gaming Operations
- Ribfest’s Response to the Virus, March 13, 2020
- General Information
- Information for Your Household
- Community Preparedness
- Advice for Schools
- Avoid the Spread of Germs via Coughing, Sneezing, or Unclean Hands
- Guidance for Health Care Facilities
- More on the Importance of Healthy and Clean Hands
- Social Distancing
- Illinois Department of Public Health’s Recommended Guidance for Preventing Spread of COVID-19 in Grocery Stores
- Tips for Dementia Caregivers - Visit the Alzheimer’s Association here.
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Home/Facility
- Resources for families with young children and early childhood providers