Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Open gym is a non-structured, supervised time to practice skills and have fun! All children must have a parent sign them in at each open gym. Preregistration is not necessary.
Class member is defined as someone who is currently enrolled in a gymnastics class.
Age: 5 to 16 Fee: $7/class members, $10/non-class members, $5/tumbleweeds teammates
Dates: 4/28, 5/5 & 5/19.
Open Gym Rules:
• All participants must be paid and signed in by parent prior to attendance.
• Only gymnasts participating in open gym may use the equipment (please, no parents or siblings).
• No horse playing or roughhousing will be allowed in the gymnastics room.
• Know your limitations. For your own safety, do not attempt skills you haven’t been taught in class first, or teach your child skills they are not ready for.
• Parents, please be prompt when picking your child up.
• To maintain a safe atmosphere, open gym rules must be followed. If these rules are not followed, this privilege will be taken away on an individual basis.
• The Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel or change open gym at any time.
• Maximum allotted for any Open Gym is 30 participants.